Who should register
- Anyone seeking a career in security or a related field
- Certification of Emergency First Aid is required prior to completing this course
Why take this course
- Add P.S.I.S.A. Security Guard training to your resume
- Course meets the requirements for the Instructor-Led online version of Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services mandatory course
- Availability of 24/7 instructor assistance via email
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.