Custom online training courses and modules are available. We can customize your course and give it the look and feel of an "in house" course of your own. No admin fees or additional costs.
Here is a partial list of online training courses currently available modules.
- Bylaw (Municipal Law Enforcement Officer) Training Course
- Provincial Offenses Officer Training Course
- Parking Control/Enforcement Officer Course
- Animal Control Officer Course
- Security Guard (National Level ISO Certification for Federal Properties)
- Use of force Course (Academics)
- Handcuffing and Search Modules
- Code White Course - (Also known as NVCI or CPI, Aggression Response Training, or Managing Behavioral Emergencies, this is hospital and healthcare specific training for clinical or non-clinical staff including security guards.)
- Officer Safety Training Course including Situational Awareness
- Security Supervisor Training Course
- Mental Health Awareness for Security Guards
Burgess and Associates & Security Training Support is a multifaceted company that operates independently under contract, in support of, or in strategic partnership with private corporations, colleges and universities, agencies and associations to provide customized training packages to suit the needs of your business and clients.
Burgess and Associates & Security Training Support facilitate customized training courses in Canada, the UK, Caribbean, and across the globe, with individualized program content pertaining to each unique situation.
We offer a wide range of topics and skills to choose from in three main areas;
- Physical skills including disengagement and self defense techniques up to and including tools for security personnel such as handcuffing, baton or specialty tools for hospitals / healthcare or pepper spray and firearms for those authorized to carry and use them
- Academics: Legal Authorities, Case Law Studies, Civil Litigation and Risk Management
- Judgement and Decision Making, Articulation of Incidents, Report Writing, Note Taking and Communications including Understanding Mental illnesses, Elder illnesses and issues, Forms of Cognitive Impairment such as Drug/Alcohol Abuse or Emotional Driven Behaviour
Whether you are intervention capable or not, new or a veteran in your field looking to upgrade your skills, we have a program to suit your needs. The length and content of courses is entirely dependent on the topics you choose, the budget you have and the level of certification required.
For more details or to obtain a quote, please contact us.
Get In Touch
For more information get in contact with us by filling out the form below.