ANNOUNCEMENT June 2018
We are pleased to announce that we are now an official
Vendor of Record Training Provider for the Government of Ontario.
(Includes Provincial Government funded organisations.)
Areas of facilitation include;
Provincial Offences Officer (Law Enforcement) core training certification for all Ministries.
Conflict Avoidance and Physical Disengagement Training (All employees)
Use of Force including restraint and handcuff certification, batons, oleoresin capsicum spray.
We are currently providing this training to several Ministries.
NEW! See our Resources page for articles, videos and information relating to Security Guards, Use of Force Training and Handcuffing.
Available now!! New to our Online Training; Loss Prevention Officer Training and Security Dispatcher Course!!
Custom online training courses and modules are available. We can customize your course and give it the look and feel of an "in house" course of your own. No admin fees or additional costs.
Here is a partial list of online training courses currently available modules.
- Bylaw (Municipal Law Enforcement Officer) Training Course
- Provincial Offenses Officer Training Course
- Parking Control/Enforcement Officer Course
- Animal Control Officer Course
- Security Guard (National Level ISO Certification for Federal Properties)
- Use of force Course (Academics)
- Handcuffing and Search Modules
- Code White Course - (Also known as NVCI or CPI, Aggression Response Training, or Managing Behavioral Emergencies, this is hospital and healthcare specific training for clinical or non-clinical staff including security guards.)
- Officer Safety Training Course including Situational Awareness
- Security Supervisor Training Course
- Mental Health Awareness for Security Guards
- Loss Prevention Officer Training
- Security Dispatcher Course
Whether you are intervention capable or not, new or a veteran in your field looking to upgrade your skills, we have a program to suit your needs. The length and content of courses is entirely dependent on the topics you choose, the budget you have and the level of certification required.
For more details or to obtain a quote, please contact us.
Get In Touch
For more information get in contact with us by filling out the form below.