Who should register
- Anyone working or seeking employment in any kind of law enforcement will benefit from this training
- Individuals who would like to advance their skills and job opportunities
- Organizations seeking to train multiple staff
Why take this course
- It was written by a Subject Matter Expert in this field and former Instructor for the Ontario Police College
- As an added bonus you will get the Handcuffing and Search modules and downloadable pdf's to keep
- Seek higher paying work and improve your chances of landing jobs by proactively taking this training
- Ability to complete this course at your own pace
- Instructor expertise and assistance available through email
When you choose to register, you will be directed to the checkout page. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email with your course login information.
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.