Who should register
- Anyone seeking employment as a Loss Prevention Officer, or simply wanting a refresher on current best practices
- No prerequisites required, only a willingness to learn
Why take this course
- Add Loss Prevention Officer training to your resume
- Improve job prospects with this specialized training
- Complete the coursework at your own pace, from the comfort of home
- Assistance is available from Subject Matter Experts via email
When you choose to register, you will be directed to the checkout page. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email with your course login information.
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.