Who should register
- Anyone seeking a career in Bylaw Enforcement or with a local municipal government in B.C. will find this course valuable
- Local government agencies seeking to do refresher training across the organization
- Current enforcement officers seeking to fill in gaps in their training
Why take this course
- Add B.C. Bylaw Enforcement training to your resume
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Available instructor assistance via email
When you choose to register, you will be directed to the checkout page. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email with your course login information.
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.