Who should register
- Anyone working or seeking employment in any kind of law enforcement will benefit from this training
- Individuals who use electronic reporting in their career will also find this course valuable
Why take this course
- Impress employers with your impeccable skills in note taking and report writing
- Ability to complete the training at your own pace
- Assistance from Subject Matter Experts via email
When you choose to register, you will be directed to the checkout page. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email with your course login information.
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.